EES Enduro-Bond Fusion-Bonded Polymer Coating is a one-part, heat curable, thermosetting coating designed for metal corrosion protection. The coating is applied to ambient steel as a dry powder which reacts to form a uniform coating thickness of 1-2 mils. This bonding process provides excellent adhesion and coverage on applications such as valves, pumps, pipe drains, hydrants, and porous castings. Enduro-Bond coating is resistant to wastewater, corrosive soils, hydrocarbons, harsh chemicals, and seawater.
- Particularly suitable for electrostatic or air-spray application on preheated metal articles.
- Engineered to eliminate runs, sags, or lamination while thermal reaction occurs.
- With a finished coating thickness of 1-4 mils, the interior and exterior of valves, fittings, and fabricated items can be completely protected from a corrosive environment.
- Protects over a wide temperature range.
- Resists direct burial soil stress.
- High adhesion and toughness.
- Resists cavitation and cathodic disbondment.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Suitable for elevated temperature in the presence of H2s, CO2, CH4, crude oil, and brine.
- Long-term performance history in water, sewage, and other service environments.