Endurobond is a fusion-bonded polymer coating, a one-part heat curable, thermosetting coating designed for metal corrosion protection.
Applied to ambient steel as a dry powder, it reacts to create a uniform, smooth and flexible coating with a minimum thickness of 1-2 mils.
- Application on threads without impact to mechanical tolerances;
- Protects ductile iron and carbon steel for a fraction of the cost of stainless steel;
- Reduces operating expenses and downtime due to corrosion;
Our coating is resistant to:
- Stimulation acid
- High Temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- High pressure to 1500 PSI
Endurobond is an excellent application for:
- Valves (up to 24″)
- Pipe drains
- Porous castings
- Pipe up to 31.5 feet in length
Can we help your business fight the effects of corrosion? Call us at 405-320-5675 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.